New features

Just added basic support for showing which shows you caught on your User Card! (…which is the popup that appears when you click on someone’s username here)

(It’s not real pretty yet, but I’ll work on that!)
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 12.42.11 PM

To add your shows, visit the User Preferences panel and look for the Shows input. Type a date and/or venue name and select the shows you have caught! Gotta click Save too.

1 Like

I just went to do this and found 10.11.14 says boulder theater, this show was in Denver at the Ogden

1 Like

Wow whoops, thanks for pointing it out! Fixed now.

1 Like

New page: Big List of all songs that have been played or teased

1 Like

oh shit. dont get me started lmao! love it.

1 Like

The All Songs page now has separate lists for jammed/performed vs only-been-teased!

1 Like

Each show/setlist now indicates when it contains the first or only time a song/jam has been performed!

1 Like

…setlists now show when a song hadn’t been seen in 50 or more shows, look for the :bangbang: double-exclamation-mark

1 Like

The All Songs page now shows how many times a song has been played or teased.

1 Like

The Almost-Dead.net homepage now shows a couple of the recent threads from here on The Lot!

Click on the “Setlists” link at the top of any page on The Lot to jump to the homepage.

Had to remove the “first/only time played” and “bust out” markers for the time being… the way I originally implemented it was a crime against algorithms, and meant the data couldn’t be updated for new shows. I’m refactoring how the data is extracted and will restore the badges once the refactors are done.

But in the meantime we have new shows!!!@!@ Hot damn that second set was fun .

New page listing all the venues they’ve played at!

(whoops I broke all the setlist and venue pages for a couple hours there until I noticed and re-deployed :man_facepalming: )

The All Venues page now includes a count of how many shows have been performed at each venue :tada:

1 Like

it doesnt seem you can add the westville shows as they do not appear in search

1 Like

Ah thanks! They are in the list now. (I gotta remember to update that each time as it is not hooked up to the main list of shows…)

1 Like

I dug up as many poster images as I could find, and added em onto the page for the given show! (They’re below the setlist, so that the setlist isn’t pushed down off the page too much.)

Now going through bt.etree.org and adding links…

1 Like